free portfolio analysis
Find out if your portfolio will meet your needs for financial independence and how your returns compare.
Join our facebook group
Join our FREE Facebook group for investors where we discuss the financial topics most important to you.
free financial management tool
Create a spending plan, find out your net worth, and upload your precious documents to a secure cloud folder.
The 5 Step Game Plan Our Clients Use to
Retire With Confidence
(..without getting taken advantage of, paying large commissions to a broker, or taking too much risk with your money!)
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- A STEP-BY-STEP game plan to retire with confidence.
- The one thing you MUST know before taking the plunge into retirement that even multimillionaires get wrong.
- Why saving money or buying overpriced financial products in retirement can be a ticking time bomb and WHAT YOU SHOULD DO INSTEAD.
- The 5 questions that will put you in driver’s seat when looking to get financial advice from a professional (and could save you THOUSANDS in investment gains).
- The 4-step formula to creating a secure investment portfolio that will SAFELY provide for you for decades to come.
- How to do all of this and create a SECURE retirement plan for you and your family without getting taken advantage of or taking too much risk with your money.
WHAT IS A 'FINANCIAL PLAN'?
A financial plan is a comprehensive evaluation of an investor's current and future financial state by using currently known variables to predict future cash flows, asset values, and withdrawal plans.
Most individuals work in conjunction with a financial planner and use current net worth, tax liabilities, asset allocation, and future retirement and estate plans in developing financial plans.
These metrics are used along with estimates of asset growth to determine if a person's financial goals can be met in the future, or what steps need to be taken to ensure that they are.
A good financial plan can alert an investor to changes that must be made to ensure a smooth transition through life's financial phases, such as decreasing spending or changing asset allocation. Financial plans should also be fluid, with occasional updates when financial changes occur.
Formula For Financial Planning
= Financial Planning
Ready to create your strategy to retire with confidence?
We’ll hop on the phone with you for about 45 minutes and help you figure out 3 things:
We’ll help you develop a crystal clear picture of where you’re currently at financially.
We’ll find out exactly where you would like to go.
Then, we’ll help you create a step-by-step gameplan to get you there.
If you would like to take that information and do it on your own, that’s fine. But, if you would like our help to achieve your financial goals, AND if it’s a good fit, then we’ll let you know how we can work together.